1
Yes!!! The Hurt Locker won!!! I was rooting for it right from the start.

Sorry, my man Jim but Avatar is a dime-a-dozen story. You should leave the eco-films to much more proficient storytelling masters like Hayao Miyazaki. I mean, I'd rather watch Princess Mononoke a hundred times than watch Avatar a second time.

Don't get me wrong. I did like Avatar when I watched it. It is a highly enjoyable film with a collective wow factor that really leaves you, well, WOWed. But, after the excitement and all the brain spasms I got while watching the movie -- after my eyes had some time to rest, I did a little thinking (yes, just a little) and I realized that the story does not hold a lot of water.

As far as the forbidden, interracial romance was concerned, Pocahontas did a better job. As far as the man sticking it out in a wild, wild world, Tarzan did a better job. As far as the environmental message it's trying to get across, Studio Ghibli has a bunch of anime that all did a better job.

So yeah, The Hurt Locker FTW!

Also, if you haven't seen The Hurt Locker yet, I recommend you do. It's a war movie, very relevant, not quite epic but what it lacks in grandeur, it makes up for its grit.

Post a Comment

安...辛苦了!祝福你在各個方面都愈來愈好!........................................

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.