0

Season 2 is premiering tomorrow! I can hardly wait. So to tide me over 'til the season's premiere becomes available on piratebay, I got myself the webisodes, which tell the story of the half-zombie that Rick kills out of pity in Season 1.

Plot? Not much there considering the time constraint but I have to say that it's pretty gory -- gorier than even the series, and the quality of the zombie make-up hasn't downgraded one bit. The actors are obviously amateurs, especially the guy. The kids did pretty okay, and Hannah herself (that's the half-zombie's name although the series is sort of an origin story for her so it shows her as a human) does really well portraying the mother caught between a rock and a hard place.

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.