0
 The Help
STARRING: Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, Bryce Dallas Howard

Funny, entertaining, completely unsentimental but will touch you without seemingly trying. A great performance by Viola Davis and a hilarious turn from Jessica Chastain. Which brings me to

The Debt
STARRING: Helen Mirren, Sam Worthington, Jessica Chastin and Todd Wilkinson

Great thriller, great drama, fascinating characters. Sam Worthington is really a lovely man. I kind of hated him in Avatar and in Clash of the Titans....but his face is secks hot.

Drive
STARRING: Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan

A tense action-thriller that left me at the edge of my seat. This is the kind of action movie that doesn't get made anymore.

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.