0
That's a line from Bottle It Up by Sara Bareilles, which, for a while, has been my message tone. Anyhoo, this blog isn't going to be about my resolutions for 2012. Oh, I have resolutions but I won't post them. Instead, I've decided to make lists.

2012 is for 12 Books a Year List:
  • January - Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)
  • February - The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)
  • March - Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins)
  • April - Catching Fire (Suzanne Collins)
  • May - A Game of Thrones (George R. R. Martin)
  • June - Tess of the D'urbevilles (Thomas Hardy)
  • July - Drive (James Sallis)
  • August - The Marvelous Land of Oz (L. Frank Baum) The Awakening and Other Stories (Kate Chopin)
  • September - Norwegian Wood (Haruki Murakami)
  • October - Animal Farm (George Orwell)
  • November - Catch-22 (Joseph Heller) Candide (Voltaire)
  • December - Midnight's Children (Salman Rushdie) The Metamorphosis (Franz Kafka)

UPDATED: 01/21/2012 Replaced The Marvelous Land of Oz with The Awakening and Other Stories, Catch-22 with Candide and Midnight's Children with The Metamorphosis

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.