0
On my way to Moalboal, Cebu yesterday, while driving along the South National Highway, along Minglanilla, Cebu, I saw this little bugger weaving around the heavy traffic in the area. I didn't realize what it was at first but the strange contraption on top of it piqued my interest. Upon closer inspection, I saw the logo on the driver's side window: GoogleMaps.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Google Streetview car. Amazing. Never thought I'd see one in my little corner of the world.

It's pretty awesome when I think about it. So I think we're finally getting accurate streetviews of our provinces. :)

I googled streetview cars and I found out that Google apparently updates its streetview pictures at least once a year to ensure accuracy of the information. Very cool.


Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.