0
I'm baaacckkkkk!

With a brand new spunky new template and a rebel title. Eheheheh.

The title is a quote from Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse, one of my favorite books of all time. Don't ask me why. I don't know why it's my favorite book, considering that it is very depressing. It's basically about this 50-year old guy who is trying to commit suicide.

But it's an extremely quotable book and I laaaaaabbbb eeetttttt.

So, what's up with me? I've been to hell and back. Tell you all about it later. The important thing is, I'm back! Am I right or am I right? Aww yiiisss.

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.