0

I watched it with my nephew who was having his 11th birthday. I was worried that they wouldn't let him 'coz I thought the movie is rated PG13. So on our way there, I "briefed" him that he is actually 13 years old and that he was born in 2002. I know, I know, I'm so bad. -_- Then we got to the cinema in SM City Cebu, I saw that it was PG. Ahahahaha.

So anyway, the movie is so awesome. I've never loved a Star Wars movie more than this one. Everybody is so awesome. I have a crush on Poe, dammit! But I ship him with Finn ~ And Rey -- oh my god, talk about amazing. She's a hero. I love her. That moment when she holds the lightsaber and the music rose -- WOW! I felt like watching Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones say "Dracarys" for the first time. Also BB-8 is sooo cuuute! I love it.

I'm just gonna rave about the movie because it deserves it. If I must nitpick, the final sequence with Rey going off to find Luke Skywalker was a little strange and didn't seem like it belonged in the movie. Apparently, I'm not the only one who noticed this, too. But I actually didn't mind it very much because the movie was so good I didn't want it to end. And having that sequence follow right after the conclusion of the battle felt like having been gifted with an extra 15 minutes of a movie I couldn't get enough of. It was great.

So if you haven't seen it, GO WATCH IT!

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.