0
Maybe it's just me but I never fail to enjoy teasing my 5-year-old nephew, Thirdy.

ME: Titi.

(NOTE: titi is an old Visayan term for "older brother;" it's barely used these days)

THIRDY: Dili Titi! (I'm not Titi!)

ME: Ingon ba diay ko ikaw Titi? (Was I referring to you?)

THIRDY: Kinsa Titi? (Then who is Titi?)

ME: Ikaw. (You.)


Sometimes, the teasing would take the form of:

ME: Bye, Titi!

THIRDY: Dili Titi!

ME: Aw di diay? Kinsa diay ka? (No? Then who are you?)

THIRDY: Spider-man.

ME: Bye, Titi Spider-man.

And chaos ensues. XD Ah kids. They're cute and all but I prefer to keep them at armslength while teasing them mercilessly.

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.