0
I was cleaning up my room yesterday and found some really old stuff of mine from high school and college. Among them includes this little hand-drawn comics I made I think during college days. It's old. The art obviously needed improvement. And I was still using the traditional watercolor and brush without aid of Photoshop or GIMP. The text is even handwritten. :) But the story is complete, and it's got me thinking about it again.


CLICK ON THE THUMBNAILS TO VIEW LARGER IMAGES
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.