0
Well, maybe a ninja in a gothic lolita outfit tonight. And sings Rolling Stones with dramatic flair and panache. Either way, it all boils down to: I love her. I really, really want Siobhan Magnus to win American Idol this season. Don't fail me, America!

Actually, when you look at the Top 12 (Lilly Scott! I wanna make a sad face), the competition is down to only two contestants: Siobhan and Crystal Bowersox....and between them, Siobhan is the more exciting performer. Also before Kara pointed it out tonight, people have actually been calling Siobhan the female Adam Lambert. I get the comparison but I like to think that the Magnus is less outrageous than Adam. Plus, Adam didn't win Idol last year. I want the Magnus to bring it this year.

p.s. Thank god for make-overs. XD

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.